The DPCC is pleased to honour our members accomplishments in conformation, performance and breeding.
The award year runs from January 1 to December 31.
A Doberman competing in the awards program must have been owned by a DPCC member in good standing during the period of competition (award year) being considered. The owner must have also been a member in good standing with the DPCC by March 31st of the Awards year in question. (example, to qualify for a 2019 Award – Membership must have been approved and paid for on or before March 31st 2019.)
Only members are eligible to receive awards. The Awards Committee will verify the membership status of applicants and the achievement reported.
All DPCC Awards are to be applied for on-line. We will not accept faxed or emailed applications this year. This is to limit human error in compiling the data.
Awards can result in a tie if multiple candidates hold the same accomplishments, scores, points etc.
DPCC Awards 2021Do NOT Require an Application
- Top Dog of the Year
- Top Opposite Sex to Dog of the Year
- Best Puppy of the Year
- Best Opposite Sex Puppy
- Awards of Merit
- The Top Obedience Dog (CKC statistics)
- Top Rally Obedience Dog (CKC Statistics)
- Top Agility Dog (CKC Statistics)
DPCC Awards 2021Application is Required
- Conformation Breeder of the Year
- Conformation Dam or Sire of the Year
- Performance Breeder of the Year
- Performance Dam/Sire of the Year
- Working Doberman of the Year
- Obedience Awards – Top CD, CDX, UD
- Rally Obedience Awards – Top RA Dog, RE Dog, Masters Dog
- Schutzhund Dog of the Year